- Artist Relations assist artists with check-in, set up and break down; booth sitting; artist hospitality
- Beverage Distribution - distribute beverages and ice to sales booths; lifting required
- Beverage Sales sell softdrinks, water, beer, and wine to patrons
- Festival Production help out with general Festival set up, break down, and operational activities; logistical activities; post Festival clean up activities
- Hands on Activities assist with the running of hands on arts activities for both children and adults
- Information Booth answer questions about the Festival's activities, schedules and participants; provide directions; hand out brochures
- VIP Tent greet and sign in guests; serve beverages; keep area clean
- Volunteer Booth help check-in new shifts of volunteers and answer general questions
All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. All volunteers must read the volunteer release form, and provide a completed/signed copy upon check-in at the volunteer check-in booth - or be prepared to complete and sign a form upon arrival.
All volunteers will be thanked with an Atlanta Arts Festival T-shirt and a complimentary non-alcoholic beferage.
If you would like to volunteer for the Atlanta Arts Festival, please fill out the application form below and "submit". We will make every effort to accommodate you for the areas and time slots requested, however, assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis. Assignments will be made by email, so please be sure to include your correct email address. You will be notified two to three weeks prior to the Festival of your assignment and provided with information regarding check-in and parking.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at volunteer@atlantaartsFestival.com or 770-941-9660.
Fill Out the Volunteer Form here >